.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Watch this space

After a two-year absence, I've decided to return to the blogosphere.

I stopped blogging shortly before Charles Kennedy's demise as leader of the Liberal Democrats (although that wasn't the reason). With yet another new leader about to be elected, now seems as good a time as any to resume.

Several people asked me why I stopped. No single reason. A mixture of other commitments, mainly, coupled with growing boredom at repeating the same arguments with the same few people.

Fortunately, enough new people have entered the fray to make the experience potentially more rewarding. It still depresses me, though, how much the blogosphere has become an outlet for passive-aggressive behaviour - a political equivalent of angry post-it notes left on the fridge door.

Posts will be sporadic over the holiday period but will become more regular in the New Year. I'll also get round to updating the links and generally improving the blog.

In the meantime, have a good holiday.


Comments:
"..posts will become more regular in the New Year."

I'm looking forward to it..
 
I am still watching!
 
Still waiting... :-)
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?