Tuesday, May 17, 2005
For those of you who are not too sure.
- Start at your local railway station.
- Catch train to London Heathrow Airport.
- Catch flight from London Heathrow to Dallas Fort Worth Airport.
- Hire car at Dallas Fort Worth Airport.
- Start going toward the 'Airport Exit' on 'International Parkway South' - follow for 0.2 miles.
- Turn left onto the highway toward 'Terminal East Parking' - follow for 0.3 miles.
- Turn left onto 'International Parkway North' toward 'North Airport Exit' - follow for 2.9 miles.
- Take the 'Highway 114 west' exit toward 'Fort Worth' - follow for 29.2 miles.
- Then continue on 'US 287 north' - follow for 91.1 miles.
- 'US 287 north' becomes 'Interstate-44 east' - follow for 0.7 miles.
- Take left fork onto 'US-287 north' toward 'Vernon' - follow for 104.0 miles.
- 'US 287 north' becomes 'Avenue F (US-287)' - follow for 2.8 miles.
- Continue to follow 'US 287 north' - follow for 104.9 miles.
- Take left ramp onto 'Interstate 40 west' toward 'Dumas' - follow for 7.8 miles.
- Take 'Exit 70' onto 'US 60 east' toward 'Dumas' - follow for 0.5 miles.
- Take the 'Buchanan Street' exit toward 'Dumas/Pampa' - follow for 1.7 miles.
- Turn right onto 'Old Route 66 (Interstate 40)' - follow for 0.1 miles.
- Arrive at the centre of 'Amarillo, Texas'.
So can everyone stop singing it now?
Comments: Post a Comment